Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Getting back to blogging
Short run down since Christmas- everyone is good, life is still hectic, but we have a foundation!!! I am getting really excited, like I do every year around this time regarding all the plans I have for our Sunday schools dept. this month is our teachers' banquet to show how much we really do appreciate all their work they put in every single week. Then, once a month from here out, it's all about our kids, valentine party in February, revival in March.... And so much more!! I am going to try and post events long in advance via my blog and see if I can get input and ideas or suggestions regarding our activities. There are hundreds and hundreds of teacher blogs, but I can't find any Sunday school teacher blogs or Sunday school directors. Maybe because most churches Sunday school is more geared to adults, but ours is just for the kids. Everyone start looking around and noting anything you see super cute for Valentines Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment