Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Latest update on the house
Since I am "blogging" now, I realize I probably need to write more than I d on facebook, it's a lot more interesting that way. For those who don't know, we are in the process of building a house! Crazy stressful is an understatement and we haven't even poured concrete . I am trying to take it slowly and enjoy as much about it as humanly possible. This is the first and hopefully the last house I will ever build. Our dream home is going to rest on top of a beautiful hill over looking Hwy 311, just enough traffic for people to see it, but calm enough to feel like we are secluded from the world. As we progress through this endeavor I will try to keep everyone updated on where we are, decisions we are making, mistakes we learn from, and laughs along the way. This is where it will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment